Welcome to the Inn at East Lynn, a Virginia Hunt Country bed and breakfast that’s more than just a bedroom in a house. Nestled between the scenic Blue Ridge and Bull Run Mountains, you will have the entire historic farmhouse for your exclusive use and relaxation. The Inn comfortably sleeps up to six adults in its three guestrooms. For our equestrian guests, you are welcome to bring your horse for Virginia riding at its best. We invite you to explore our 143 acre working farm. Just one hour from Washington, D.C., the Inn at East Lynn is the perfect destination for romantic weekends, weekly stays and family vacations. Close to Middleburg and a stone’s throw from Virginia’s finest wineries, golf courses and Civil War sites, we offer the consummate countryside experience.
- A two-night minimum is required for all stays.
- $25 is charged for each extra person when more than 2 people stay.
- Maximum allowed 6 people.
- Rates do not include all applicable taxes.
- The Inn at East Lynn is a non-smoking and no-pets allowed property.
- Children visiting The Inn at East Lynn should be over 10 years of age.
- Cancellation Policy is that there is no charge for room cancellations provided you notify us within at least 10 days of your reservation.
|Regular Season||High Season|
|November 1 – March 31||April 1 – October 31 + Holidays & Special Events*|
|Monday – Thursday||$190||$290|
|Friday – Sunday||$275||$375|
Tour the Rooms
The Inn at East Lynn has three beautifully-appointed, heated/air conditioned guest rooms and one and one-half baths. The Inn is available for weekend, weekly or vacation stays. The Inn at East Lynn can sleep a total of six adults comfortably as they have the entire Inn for their exclusive use.See photos here >